Thursday, February 26, 2009

Meet the Team

Bollywood Banter is written by 6 pretty amazing girls (if I say so myself...well since I'm one of them!) We are all part of a World Cinema class at Malone University. Here's a little blurb about each of us:

Bekah:
Hi! My name is Bekah Gouldsbarry and I am a Junior Communication Arts major at Malone University. I love taking long walks on the beach during sunset and singing in the rain...ok, that's a joke...but really.

Audrey: My name is Audrey Sackman, and I'm a junior comm arts major at Malone. I love just hanging out, playing boardgames, and watching movies of any kind. Some favorites are The Count of Monte Cristo, Cool Runnings, The Goonies, Paycheck, Big Fish, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button and so forth.

Kristin: My name is Kristin Himes. I'm a freshman accounting major here at Malone University. I enjoying hanging out with my friends and watching and going to see movies. A couple of my favorites are all of the Harry Potters, Twilight, Billy Madison, The Notebook, The Patriot, and Tristan and Isolde.

Christina:
Hi I'm Christina Neely! I'm a Freshman Communication Arts major at Malone!! I have a theatre concentration but I love movies!! Some of my favorites are A Fish Called Wanda, The Producers, Ever After, and anything Disney!!

Liz: My name is Liz and I'm a senior business administration major at Malone as well. I love playing the guitar, singing, and discovering hip new bands. Just being with people I love and enjoying conversation over a hot cup of good coffee is what I enjoy most about my life. I like a good movie anytime, whether it be one that makes you really think or a film simply for the fun of it. Current faves are Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind and the newly released Slumdog Millionaire. But seriously, who can resist a good dance scene during the credits?

Kahle: My name is Kahle Bryant, and I am a 3rd year Communication Arts major at Malone University. I am on Malone's golf team, and I love staying active by mountain biking and playing other sports. I have recently began watching foreign films as a result of a World Cinema class at Malone, and thus far I have found Bollywood films to be the most interesting. I am excited to explore the world of Bollywood more in the coming weeks!